Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Oh my...

What a whirlwind it has been!

Since I last updated you all I have...

  • Learned of the horrific closing of my former agency.
  • Lost my health insurance due to the closing...
  • Got an offer for the job I wanted.
  • Quit the survival job.
  • Planned and executed over 1,000 mile move while driving two cats.
  • Had a stroke.
  • Began my job. 
Yeah.  You read that correctly.  I was out for a run near my home the 27th when I had a stroke.  The EMTs came and I never want to experience anything so painful and terrifying.  When I could communicate, the right side of my body was numb and and I could not move it.  

Three days later I left to hospital, a friend flew back less than a week later to care for me.  I am so grateful to the good friends I have ...  I miss them terribly.

I am getting better every day.  I had a clot and also some lesions.  It is probably due to the health condition I have, and I most likely will have to for additional testing, like a brain biopsy. 

I did not tell my hoarding mother.  She would start banging the funeral gong for me.  I cannot stand it...

Hoarding...  No one wins.

1 comment:

  1. I visited your blog for the first time in a few years.

    What a time you've had! I wish you a swift and easy recovery!

    ReplyDelete