Saturday, February 1, 2020

Oh dear....

So, long story shortened...

I was in the ER this morning, and I arrived home a half an hour before my Aide was due to arrive.

So I napped, took my 11am call with my attorney, got Grubhub, and crashed until the second Aide knocked.

Now, I called my Hoarding mother to inform her.  And got a whole lot of crazy to be quite ableist...  Solutions that did not make sense, lecturing... Questions that she simply did not listen to...

I am going to have to resume her under the low contact plan for my own sanity and emotional health.

Wish me luck....

Hoarding... No one wins.  No one.

Thanks for reading...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck.
    It sucks when those who should care for us cannot.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I'm giving gratitude to Mr Pedro for all of his help in securing our loan for our new home here in Fruitland. You were organized & thorough & professional, as well as kind which made all of the difference in our interactions with you. We put our trust in you and you most definitely came through for us. Thank you for your patience as well as treating us as people rather than just home loan customers. You stand above the rest, I want to recommend anyone here looking for loan or investors to contact Mr Pedro and his staff because they are good people with gentle heart,
    Mr Pedro Email Contact : pedroloanss@gmail.com



    Regards,
    John Burley! Our hats off to you!!"

    ReplyDelete