Saturday, February 8, 2020

Some days it is utter waste of make up.... Not that I wear any right now...

I have had a crappy several days...  

How crappy?

I have had my self-determination taken by a male Uber driver and mansplained and initially refused to the proper direction until I bailed out in an empty parking lot.  Under  threat of having the police called on me I grudgingly re-entered the car because I was crying hysterically, he had my phone, and I had an intervening person, a medical worker that noticed my plight.  Suffice it say, I am the complaint process with Uber and he had the gonads to ask for tip and a good rating at the doctor's window ....  NNNNOOOOOOO.  No f-ing way...

I was nearly 45 minutes late to my appointment and although I was seen, I missed my Doctor and I couldn't have any labs completed because I such an escalated hot mess...  

Then my former employer, with confirming with me first had left my office belongings outside my door to my home.  

Also began a period of decline that I some what expected but not the depth of the episodes.  I fell, I could not get off the toilet on three separate occasions, yada yada yada...

I have a nursing care place arriving to a private arrangement for the weekend... So that is taken of, I hope!

Now- my hoarding mother...
Expressed incredulity, outright disbelief, and then a 'the sky is falling' panic... Then she resumed talking about her cats, the theft of her metal from her garage, etc.  Then she said some physical complaints and callously connected to mine.

Yeah- right...  Hoarding, no one wins.  No one.  Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment