Again, the cliff notes of how this situation unfolded are:
- Lisabeth got sick on Sunday and on Monday night allowed a friend to transport her to the ER
- At 2am Tuesday morning Lisabeth received this devastating news, and understood that there was a small chance at best that this was NOT malignant
- 10am Tuesday Lisabeth saw the 1st oncologist
- Wednesday Lisabeth was scheduled for emergency surgery to remove the mass
- Thursday Lisabeth saw the Cancer Center oncologists
- Friday at 5:15am Lisabeth reported to the hospital and surgery occurred, successfully... The tumor did not rupture, they got it and the initial path report was benign, and Lisabeth did not wake up with a colostomy like was discussed in the Thursday consultation with the surgeons...
- Lisabeth spent 4 days hospitalized, and is now home recuperating from a large mid line incision