Now that my pathetic whining is over, now to the hoarding mother. I did not tell her surgery was happening, and I waited until the day after to call her. I was very hoarse (due to irritation from the airway) so I could not play off things normally, so I told her. She was was surprisingly chill, and resumed complaining about her lawnmower, neighbors, and other mundane issues. I have not called her since, and she has not called me. Not that I expected (nor wanted) anything remotely maternal, but WOW. I may try to call her next week if I do not hear from her over the weekend. Maybe. She may be pouting for a number of reasons, some that may include:
- She has seen Dr. Wednesday and she informed her I was in my hometown the weekend before and most likely showed her social media pictures of me there.
- She is annoyed she was not told nor called after the surgery.
- She is annoyed I have not called her to update her.
- She is annoyed at any combination of 1-4, or all of the above.
- She is annoyed at all, none, or any combination of the above plus anything else that has come to mind lately.