So... My hoarding mother. She cannot get out of her own way to save her life. Not much changes, and I fear the house conditions continue to deteriorate. She did get the roof replaced this month, only 3-4 YEARS after the hail damage. She- in discussing other things- has disclosed that:
- Her dishwasher no longer works.
- Her microwave no longer works, and she has a new one that 'she cannot get out of the box or lift onto the counter' so she cannot use it.
- Her washing machine no longer works. And she is not always continent and has C-Diff.
- Her A/C does not work.
- Her refrigerator is on its last legs.
- Her oven no longer works.
- Her hot water tank will not kick off 'vacation mode'.